Thursday, April 15, 2010

Nourish Your Inner Goddess--Enter by April 18

Updated: Congratulations, Hannah! You're the winner.

Here are your random numbers:

1 

Timestamp: 2010-04-23 20:53:00 UTC


Let's face it...as women we don't take enough time to stop and take care of ourselves. We spend so much time making sure everyone else is taken care of and rarely stop for ourselves.

This give-a-way is a retreat away from all of our responsibilities. You'll get some great items that will help you relax. Your gift pack will also contains two VIP* coupons for this delicious yogurt.

I tried the strawberry and honey vanilla flavors, and they were absolutely delicious. I am anxious to try the blueberry flavor, but I have never been a fan of just plain yogurt.

You can visit
http://bricks.coupons.com/bstart.asp?o=62092&ci=1&c=GM&p=aI8UZzdb to download a coupon* and save $0.30 on one cup of new Yoplait Greek today!'

But to win a fantastic give-a-way, all you have to do is leave a comment telling me the flavor you would like to try. I will draw the winner on Sunday, April 18 after 9:00pm ET.

The opinions are definitely mine, but I do want to disclose that Yoplait provided me with the free product, information, and gift pack through MyBlogSpark™.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to try the strawberry flavor
Hannah C
psychopathicpixie @ yahoo

Carol said...

Honey vanilla sounds good!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to try honey vanilla flavor. Thanks for the chance to win!
june_spirit2628 at hotmail dot com

Jessica-MomForHim said...

Definitely strawberry, or blueberry! Thanks!

Shelley said...

I would like to try the blueberry. Thanks
mrspoofa(at)aol.com

Anonymous said...

I would like to try strawberry. Thanks for the chance.

Sarah
jsaarrieta@aol.com

allthingsnew said...

I would love to try to Honey Vanilla flavor...sounds SO yummy!

stephanierosenhahn at yahoo dot com

Jessica-MomForHim said...

Angela-
You won my Seventh Generation Giveaway! But I don't have an email address for you. Please respond to momforhim at gmail (dot) com by April 22nd to claim your prize!
Jessica

Anonymous said...

Hey checking out some new blogs! Wanted to let you know about mine, Mom State of Mind, come on over and visit. Do you like giveaways? Come enter mine!

Recent Visitors