Friday, April 23, 2010

Take Care of Yourself & Your Family--Give-a-Way


I'm excited to share the Simply ... Go-Gurt give-a-way with one of you!!! The prize pack includes a pocket Etch a Sketch, weekly planner, and a seat back organizer. My kids (o.k.--me too) have enjoyed having the organizer in the back. We could all use a little more organization, right??

We really enjoyed the yogurt! This yogurt is made from single ingredients we look for and contains no high fructose corn syrup or artificial colors or flavors. I love having something healthy to share with my kids! They LOVE having it in a tube that we can take with us for picnics, at the ballpark, or the beach. Convenience is big for me with everyone going in different directions.

Leave me a comment with your favorite organization tip or how you plan snacks for your family to enter the give-a-way. Follow me on Twitter for an extra entry (MrsMowItAll). Be sure to leave another comment letting me know you have done so. The give-a-way will close at midnight Wednesday, April 28.

The Simply... Go-Gurt, prize pack, information and additional prize pack were all given to me from Yoplait through MyBlogSpark. The opinions are all mine :-)

8 comments:

Liz said...

I'll enter! :) I love Simply Gogurt! We freeze it for the kiddos, and often substitute it for popsicles!

practice private said...

My biggest organizational tool is preparing snack in advance...we also make banana popsicles..yum!

Anonymous said...

Christie
ropp(dot)5@wright(dot)edu

I leave a box of some kind of snacks in the car--fruit snacks, 100 calorie bags, crackers, etc. so I have something for when the hunger strikes while driving!

Jay said...

I don't really have an organizational tip-clean up a little every day. I try to straighten up in pockets.
rbjj32825[at]lycos[dot]com

Unknown said...

My kids love frozen grapes. we freeze in small ziploc bags and when the kids want a snack they pull out one of the ziploc bags.

Unknown said...

following on twitter as @vhubler

Holly said...

My favorite organizational tip is packing snack sacks for my kids. Whether it is for a road trip or just a romp around the house they love to have their own little bag.

Holly said...

sorry didn't see the date on your giveaway, nevermind but I am a new follower anyway. I had a micro preemie too. He is now 3 and doing well.

Recent Visitors