Angela, I'm just stopping by to say thanks for Daniel's birthday wishes. You're so sweet to visit my blog faithfully. I'm just catching up on your posts and will certainly be praying for the mom who has a brain tumor. So sad.
I also love your post about regrets. I've got a big birthday coming up, too, and I have the same thoughts. But you are right, there are no regrets if we are living for His glory.
1 comment:
Angela, I'm just stopping by to say thanks for Daniel's birthday wishes. You're so sweet to visit my blog faithfully. I'm just catching up on your posts and will certainly be praying for the mom who has a brain tumor. So sad.
I also love your post about regrets. I've got a big birthday coming up, too, and I have the same thoughts. But you are right, there are no regrets if we are living for His glory.
I hope all is well with the Robinsons!
Blessings,
Kathie
Post a Comment