Thursday, July 2, 2009

A Fun Day Already!

It's just after 8:00am, and I have to say...it's a fun day already. David and I were up before the kids. I had a chance to do an early morning walk, and the weather was just beautiful. I've lost 9 pounds over the last 2 weeks and have really enjoyed walking.

The kids all have fun activities planned today. Looks like the day will keep getting better.

God is good!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I need to follow in your footsteps and lose 9lbs myself!!

amiamoreland said...

Hi Angela, I love your blog. God is absolutely an awesome God. I enjoy reading every entry and thank you for your obvious love and devotion to God it is very encouraging. May God continue to bless your family. Please take a few minutes and check out my blog and tell me what you think. God has brought my family a long way and I too am truly blessed. Http://amiamoreland.blogspot.com

Recent Visitors