"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." --George Orwell
What a great day to remember the freedoms so many have given their lives to provide us. I'm so glad to be an American!
We have a fun day planned with a swimming party and another party tonight. The weather is beautiful today too.
Ashley & David are on a mission to find Ashley the perfect crocs. I love to see the relationship David has with each of the kids. From playing xbox or throwing the baseball with the boys to shopping or playing games with the girls, I'm reminded of why I fell in love with him. I can't believe we celebrate our 20 year anniversary this year. So on a day where we celebrate our men in military, I am also thankful for the man God gave me and his time in the U.S. Navy reserves.
Happy 4th!
3 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment