
Well I have something fun to share with my readers. MyBlogSpark sent me a VERY big favorite at our house--Fruit Roll-ups and other fruit flavored snacks! I can feel good giving these snacks to my children because they are healthy. These snacks are gluten free and low fat. I can enjoy them too because they are less than 100 calories per serving!
The gift pack also contains some fun toys kids of all ages enjoy. My husband was hilarious showing the kids how to use the yo-yo. VERY ENTERTAINING! The frisbee and pick-up sticks also bring back fun memories to share with the kids.
To enter to win this great gift pack, leave a comment with your family's favorite snack. The winner will be chosen Friday night.

7 comments:
We like Tamari toasted almonds.
We like Tamari toasted almonds.
Hi - This is my first visit to your blog! Our favorite snack this time of year is Cuties - they're so sweet and nice for the winter. My email is cky10120@yahoo.com
Carol
My familys favorite snack has to be popcorn around a great movie. I make a huge batch for everyone! Hope I win!
my son LOVES fruit snacks
sabeckstrom at yahoo dot com
WE love popcorn! We also love this brand of fruit snacks. It is the only brand my kids will eat.
Our favorite snack would be popcorn.
scpalmer6@hotmail.com
Post a Comment