When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
One of the things I love about Victoria is how she lives life to the fullest. She embraces new things/opportunities with no fear. She sets her sight on what she wants to accomplish, and nothing can stop her. She couldn't wait to get to the diving board and loves the thrill of jumping in the deep end.
Victoria is a good example to me. I sometimes remain too reserved and waiting to finalize all plans or the fear of failure keeps me from just "jumping right in" to embrace life. I'm thankful for my little girl and what she teaches me.

1 comment:
Hi Angela. I saw (I think) that you tried to participate in the AGD give-a-way on my blog. Unfortunately, it doesn't appear that the link you are submitted to your blog is working. Let me know if this is a mistake and if you didn't mean to enter the contest. I didn't see the AGD contest posted on your blog so I thought I'd better double check to be safe. It appears as though your link goes to a service ad website for godaddy.com or something. Feel free to let me know if you need help reposting a link to your blog if you are wanting to participate. Feel free to email me at
Angie@AngelicaGraceDesigns.com
PS...I saw that your daughter has epilepsy too. So does our 6 year old daughter.
Thanks a million!
Angie Seaman
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angieseamanphotography.blogspot.com
Post a Comment