Victoria, Ashley, and I enjoyed a fun girls day out today while the boys shopped for baseball hats. After going to the Braves/Yankee game this week, they were convinced they needed the a flat bill hat (at least I think that's what they're called.) The girls were more into shopping for lip gloss and a new dress. It was really hot going in and out of stores, but we had a great time. We topped it off with a lunch at Moe's....mmmm!
I've still been walking most everyday. I'm a long way from a marathon....even longer from a triathalon, but everyone starts somewhere, right??????? At least the dog is appreciating a long walk every night before her bedtime. Losing 7 pounds has been nice too.
We're looking forward to the patriotic service at church tomorrow and are so thankful for all of the men who protect our freedom.
3 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment